Coldwell Banker Affiliates of CanadaTM and your sales representative are committed to help you acquire the property that is right for you. We will provide you with Ultimate Service® as detailed in the following 22 point Buyer Services Guarantee. We listen to what’s important to you. Together we’ll develop a customized service plan that reflects your specific needs. We guarantee our service standards in writing.
The Buyer Services GuaranteeTM means consistent, predictable, reliable performance – guaranteed!
1. Buyer Counselling Session. We will conduct a buyer counselling session to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan the search for your property.
2. Buyer Agency Alternatives. We will discuss alternatives for agency representation that are available to you as a potential buyer – Buyer Brokerage, Seller Agency and Disclosed Dual Agency – and our representation of your customer interests in the different agency relationships.
3. Buyer Representation Agreement. We will present and explain to you the buyer representation agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
4. Best Buyer® Guidebook. We will provide you with a copy of the Best Buyer® Guidebook and explain how you can use it to guide you through the home-buying process.
5. Financial Pre-qualification. We will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability and to increase your negotiating strength.
6. Coldwell Banker Team Search. We will present your property search criteria to the Coldwell Banker sales team. Our goal is to present you, when possible, with properties as they debut or before they appear on the open market.
7. Property Showing. We will show you properties that meet the criteria you have selected.
8. Property Evaluation. We will discuss features of a property that may affect its value and future resale.
9. Property Disclosure. We will review with you all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property, and answer all questions regarding physical defects of the property which are known to us.
10. Review of Written Seller Disclosure. We will thoroughly review with you any seller’s written disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults should be addressed in the offer to purchase.
11. Appraisal Contingency. We will explain to you the option of an appraisal contingency.
12. Home Warranty. We will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property.
13. Building & Termite Inspections. We will recommend that you obtain professional building and termite inspections.
14. Estimate of Funds Required. We will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down payment requirement anticipated in the transaction.
15. Offer Preparation. We will prepare a written offer on the property you choose to purchase, with terms and conditions approved by you.
16. Building & Termite Inspection Remedies. We will request in the offer to purchase that the seller remedy the items you specify after your review of the building and termite inspection reports.
17. Negotiation Strategy. We will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitive Market Analysis.
18. Offer Presentation. We will endeavour to present your purchase offer directly to the seller in the presence of the listing associate.
19. Walk-through. We will accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sales contract) before closing, and we will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
20. Closing the Sale. We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
21. After-Sale Service. We will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs.
22. Service Satisfaction Survey. We will provide you with a confidential opportunity to give an evaluation of our services.