|Coldwell Banker Affiliates of CanadaTM and your sales representative are committed to help you sell your property. We will provide you with Ultimate Service®as detailed in the following 22 point Seller Services Guarantee. We listen to what’s important to you. Together we’ll develop a customized service plan that reflects your specific needs. We guarantee our service standards in writing. The Seller Services GuaranteeTM means consistent, predictable, reliable performance – guaranteed!1. Agency Alternatives.We will review the alternatives for agency representation that are available to you and to potential buyers – Seller Agency, Buyer Agency and Disclosed Dual Agency – and our representation of your interests in the different agency relationships.2. Marketing Action Plan. We will present to you for your approval a custom Marketing Action Plan – a formal written plan for marketing your property, based on your needs and input. This plan may include an open house, to be conducted when appropriate and as agreed to in advance with you.
3. Competitive Market Analysis. We will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
4. Financing Alternatives. We will show you various financing alternatives for buyers of your property, and discuss the likely impact of each alternative on your sale.
5. Estimated Proceeds. We will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
6. Home Enhancement. We will develop a plan to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers, as described in the Coldwell Banker Home Enhancement Guide.
7. Coldwell Banker Action Team. We will present your property to the Coldwell Banker sales team. We will share with you the team’s review and recommendations to help you realize the best price obtainable for your property.
8. Promotion to Other Brokers. We will promote your property to other reputable, professional brokers and sales associates in the area.
9. Multiple Listing Service. We will prepare a plan for your property to appear in the local Multiple Listing Service. The information will be submitted by the date we have selected for the property’s debut on the market to achieve maximum impact.
10. Property Information. We will make information on your property available to local and out-of-town buyer prospects, Additional copies will be available for sales associates and prospective buyers at your property.
11. Direct Marketing. We will prepare promotional materials regarding your property and arrange for their distribution to target market areas to attract potential buyers.
12. Coldwell Banker Sign. We will place a Coldwell Banker FOR SALE sign on your property, to help generate calls to our office from prospective buyers.
13. Advertising. We will review with you our comprehensive advertising program designed to generate buyer prospects for your property. We will explain how the Coldwell Banker World Wide Web site and our Canadian home page can access additional prospects through the Internet.
14. Seller Disclosure. We will explain the benefits of providing a written disclosure regarding the condition of your property, and if applicable, will present your disclosure to buyer prospects to assist them in preparing an offer.
15. Home Warranty. We will provide you with information regarding a warranty on the operating systems of your house, to increase the marketability of your property and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
16. Marketing Activity Report. We will provide you with regular Marketing Activity Reports to keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity, and the actions we have taken to market your property.
17. Homefinding Process. We will review with you the Best Buyer® Guidebook to acquaint you with the homefinding process that buyers are most likely to follow, including financial qualifications, property selection, financing options and closing procedures.
18. Qualifying Buyers. We will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting a purchase offer. Our goal will be to pre-qualify our pre-approve the buyer through a reputable lender.
19. Purchase Offers. We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favourable and protective for you.
20. Closing the Sale. We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
21. After-Sale Service. We will contact you after the closing to follow up on any remaining details or service needs.
22. Relocation Assistance. We will provide you with details about our relocation and referral services, which are available to you at no cost, regardless of where you are moving.